What is an Artificial Intelligence Chatbot: ChatSimple AI and How Does It Work?
September 12, 2023
What is an Artificial Intelligence Chatbot?
An artificial intelligence chatbot is a program that uses NLP (natural language processing) to simulate human conversations, understand queries, and give automated responses to them. These chatbots are used by individuals and businesses to satisfy their specific needs. Businesses normally use them to improve their customer support and reduce company expenses.
What are the Benefits of an Artificial Intelligence Chatbot?
How many times did you enter any website and have a question that needed an immediate answer? And how many times did you see the chatbot saying “We’re currently offline”? I bet you did not feel satisfied as a customer. Now imagine how many customers leave your page feeling like that and probably forget about your tool. That is where an artificial intelligence chatbot comes in, especially the one that can be trained on certain materials.
Having an AI chatbot on your website will give you the following advantages:
- Your customers will never be left on seen
- Give immediate high-quality responses: if the chatbots are trained on specific data, they can deliver high-quality answers in no time.
- 24/7 availability: some businesses, especially startups, do not have enough financial resources to hire several people to provide 24/7 assistance to their customers.
With Chatsimple, there are some additional benefits you can take advantage of:
- Train the chatbot on specific materials (under 5 mins)
- No language barriers: multi-language support
- AI insights on customers’ feedback and needs
- Contact base
- Access to real-time conversations
Key Features of Chatsimple - the Ultimate AI Chatbot
Now that you realize the importance of an artificial intelligence chatbot and want to incorporate it into your business practices, it is the right time to talk about Chatsimple. First things first, you can create your trained chatbot in under 5 minutes with no coding skills. This tool is more than just a chatbot that will boost your customers’ experience: it will become your information source regarding your business flaws/ and your customers’ preferences.
- Personalized appearance: you are free to customize your chatbot’s name, its welcome message, the color palette, and the widget button. You are also able to add social buttons to raise your awareness on other platforms as well.
- Multiple platform-supportive: Chatsimple works on any kind of website, as well as on Instagram and Messenger.
- Any type of training material: To train your chatbot, you are not limited to anything. You can train it on different types of files, website URLs, Site Maps, as well as plain text.
- Business needs: Chatsimple has a separate section dedicated to your business needs. In the section of “Business info” you fill in the desired outcomes that you want to achieve, and your Chatsimple chatbot acts the way it aligns with your needs. For example, if you want to increase the traffic of your certain webpage, you can write it in the field, and at the appropriate time, Chatsimpel will direct your visitors to that specific page.
- FAQ response: to make your customers’ experience even better, you can insert the most common questions into your chatbot and formulate the answers that you want it to give to your customers whenever they ask these questions.
- Escalations: you can also set triggers and respective actions in your chatbot.
- Access to conversations: as an admin, you will have full control over the conversations between your chatbot and customers. This way, you will stay in the loop and be able to address the questions and concerns of your customers.
- Captured contacts: Chatsimple is also a powerful tool for enriching your contact base. It will gather all the contact information your customers have filled in.
- Multilingual support: Chatsimple supports 175+ languages which means that your customers, no matter their language background will get proper assistance.
Getting Started with Chatsimple
Getting started with Chatsimple artificial intelligence chatbot is as easy as ABC. There is no need to download anything: it is a web-based tool. Follow these steps to start training your chatbot:
- Head to Chatsimple’s website
- Log in/Sign up
- Upgrade to PRO for the best experience.
Afterward, you will make small configurations that can be further changed. You will need to insert the website URL your chatbot will be trained on, name your chatbot, and set the color palette. You will have the preview option on your right sidebar.
After the successful creation of your chatbot, the main dashboard will appear on your screens. And that is where you make all the configurations. Firstly, you want to try your chatbot and ask some basic questions about your business (website).
After testing, you can go to the Appearance and add the following attributes:
- Chatbot title: e.g. your business name
- Agent Name: You can name it something funny to amuse your customers
- Welcome message: You need to write something welcoming here. E.g. “Welcome, I am X! How can I help you today?”
- Widget color: To match your brand you can set your desired color palette.
- Profile avatar: e.g. your logo
- Actionable items: e.g. “leave a message,” “visit our website,” or “contact us”
- Social links: You have 40 social button options, the most famous ones being Instagram, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and many more.
Let’s now go to Training materials. This is one of the most important sections you will deal with. Here you will add the training materials, which, by the way, need to be updated if anything changes. Here you can:
- Add the materials in the forms of files (pdf, docx, and txt), website URLs, sitemaps, and texts. Tip: the more materials you have, the better your chatbot can answer your customers’ queries.
- Train the materials: you can select based on which of your uploaded materials you want to train your chatbot. You can also re-train them whenever some updates are made, and also see their status.
On the Business info page, you will be able to set your desired outcomes and priorities. With this artificial intelligence chatbot, you can set as many as you want. A couple of outcome examples:
- Help customers find a suitable product/service.
- Encourage customers to explore your YouTube channel.
- Communicate our return and refund policy.
If you want to add some common questions by your customers, you need to use the FAQ Response feature. Here you can either enter your FAQs manually, or you can import them from your website if you already have that information. Some examples of frequently asked questions:
- What do you do/ what kind of services do you provide?
- How much do your services/products cost?
- Where are you located?
- Do you accept PayPal or Stripe payments?
Note that these questions are for an example and might not apply to your business. We have tried to be as general as possible.
To set some triggers and actions, let’s go to the Escalations’ page. If you think that there are some concerns that your artificial intelligence chatbot will not be able to resolve or it is just for the best if you deal with them, you can use the escalations. Some examples of escalations are:
- Trigger: Visitor looks to speak to an agent (human). Response: Please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Trigger: Visitor wants to get a refund. Response: Feel free to reach out to us anytime at +1 000 000 000
Note that you will receive an email notification whenever your customers require human intervention.
Conversations and Captured Contacts
These are all the tools where you can make your configurations. Chatsimpel has a couple of other tools/sections where you can see the results and make use of them. These are Conversations and Captured Contacts. On the Conversations page, you can follow the conversation flow between your customers and chatbots and intervene in case of emergencies. And with captured contacts, you can export the data in the CSV format and use it for marketing purposes.
In this “AI supremacy” era, it is an essential skill to learn to differentiate the quality tools from the ones that bring harm. Similarly, choosing an artificial intelligence chatbot that will not mess everything up and harm your business might be difficult. With our thorough research and our own experience, we firmly say the Chatsimple is the AI tool that will revolutionize the way you manage your business and serve your customers. Chatsimple is a trustworthy and handy tool for businesses seeking ways to lighten their tasks and concentrate on more strategic plans.